Join The Glover Nursery Team
During the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” recommendations given by the SLC Health Department, we have adjusted our interview process. However, we are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Please apply online using the form below.
- Operator: Assist in operating a safe and clean nursery by loading/unloading incoming and outgoing materials, maintaining equipment, sweeping and cleaning throughout the nursery, watering, weeding, planting, and assisting customers.
- Knowledge of forklift and skidsteer preferred, be able to lift 50 lbs, be 18 or older and work outside efficiently every day.
- Watering: Water plants throughout the nursery in timely manner, move product to inventory areas, weed and organize inventory areas, maintain equipment used, and follow basic care instructions.
- Job requires the ability to move heavy hoses, lift 50 lbs and stand on uneven surfaces for long periods of time.
- We have 3 different departments hiring: Trees/shrubs, perennials and annuals/vegetables.
- Driver: Responsible to load and deliver customer purchases safely, install plants and pond orders quickly and neatly, maintain cleanliness in vehicles and work areas,
- Job requires a clean driving record and the ability to pass a drug test. Ability to lift 50 lbs, be 21 or older, and work outside efficiently every day.
- Laborer: Assists the Delivery/Installation driver with delivering and/or installing customer orders from Glover Nursery to a designated location. Responsible for maintaining tools, cleaning trucks and cleaning jobsite when finished with project. Assist in the nursery when finished with deliveries with general maintenance.
- Job requires the ability to lift 50 lbs, be 18 or older, and work outside efficiently every day.
- Customer Service: Answer customer questions in person or via email/phone, diagnose plant problems and recommend solutions, instruct customers concerning plant care.
- A degree in Horticulture preferred. Needs basic computers skills and a friendly attitude.
- Cashier: Assist with basic customer service, operates a cash register, and light cleaning duties.
- Job requires basic computer skills, ability to count money accurately, friendly attitude and must be able to walk/stand at the register for long periods.
- Sales: Assist customers with nursery products and walk them through the checkout process, assist with inventory maintenance by watering, weeding and organizing,
- Job prefers familiarity with landscape plants and local growing conditions. Must be able to work efficiently outside every day, great communication skills and have a friendly, service-oriented attitude.
- Cashier Team Supervisor: Supervises the cashier team. Assists in hiring, scheduling, training, directing tasks and evaluating employee performance.