Join The Glover Nursery Team
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Seasonal positions available now through the end of October or mid-November, weather depending.
Please apply online using the form below.
- Front Loader: Greet customers and assist them answering questions, load/unload product in customer and nursery vehicles, gather and put away carts in designated areas, clean up garbage, sweep parking lot and surrounding areas, and help watering team when needed.
- Job requires the ability to lift 30 lbs, friendly attitude and work outside efficiently every day.
- Watering: Water plants throughout the nursery in timely manner, move product to inventory areas, weed and organize inventory areas, maintain equipment used, and follow basic care instructions.
- Job requires the ability to move heavy hoses, lift 50 lbs and stand on uneven surfaces for long periods of time.
- We have 3 different departments hiring: Trees/shrubs, perennials and annuals/vegetables.
- Delivery / Yard Loader: Assists the Delivery/Installation driver with delivering and/or installing customer orders from Glover Nursery to a designated location. Responsible for maintaining tools, cleaning trucks and cleaning jobsite when finished with project. Assist in the nursery when finished with deliveries with general maintenance.
- Job requires the ability to lift 50 lbs, be 18 or older, and work outside efficiently every day.