The growing season holds steady and we are here to help make sure your crops grow strong, your flowers bloom and your spirits stay high. Gardening has proven therapeutic benefits for reducing stress which boosts immune systems. Plus, flowers make everyone happy.
As we are an open-air space, for those wanting to utilize our garden center for the relaxation that comes from wandering around our grounds, we recommend the early hours of the day. Hours that tend to be slow are between 8-10am.
In order to keep you and our team healthy:
– Masks will be required for employees and customers when within 6 feet of another person.
– If you want to enjoy the outdoor space without a mask, we ask that you maintain the recommended social distancing of 6 feet from others.
– Regular sanitizing and cleaning protocols for all store surfaces, door handles, carts, bathroom, and shared surfaces.
– Custom built protective shields at cashier stands.
– Disinfecting carts after each use.
– Posted reminders about social distancing throughout the property.
– Sanitation stations set up at the entrance to each building.
– Limiting the number of people allowed into buildings to one person per transaction.
If you are high risk and do not want to be exposed to the public in any way, the following services and information resources are available:
We have 10 acres of open air space, full of beautiful plants, ponds and fountains and a great team that are ready to help you create your own home oasis…which is needed more now than ever.
If you have any questions or concerns send an email to [email protected], or message us on Facebook. Please note, we are experiencing high email volumes, we will get back to you as quickly as we are able but there may be a delay. All inquiries are being processed in the order they are received. We thank you for your your patience and understanding as we all navigate this constantly changing time together.
We are here to help and we look forward to working with you.