If you are interested in a landscape design or consultation, we can still provide these services for you.
Our design team has created very strict protocols for their home visits to ensure you receive their usual high level of service but without any contact or need to be in your house.
For more information, please submit the request form below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your needs.
**Please note, for both our designers and your safety, we will enforce the recommended 6 feet of social distancing space between people be maintained during the design walk throughs. Thank you for your understanding.**
Landscape Consultation includes:
- COST OF CONSULTATION is $200 for the first hour and includes a $50 voucher at Glover Nursery. Each additional hour will be $90 ($1.50 per minute)
- Pencil sketch (not to scale) focusing primarily on plant material, showing the placement and quantity of plants needed.
- 10% off discount, good for everything at the nursery except sod and services.
- Extra features and hardscapes are not included.
- List of possible trees, shrubs and perennials by common name.
- Areas outside the Salt Lake Valley will have additional charges (Areas north of North Temple and south of 136 South).
- Being present at design consultation is preferred to ensure we meet customer’s expectations and requests.
- $50 deposit payable when appointment is set. Balance of payment (cash or check) accepted upon completion on site.
- The $50 deposit will be exchanged for a non-refundable voucher of the same value to be used at Glover Nursery.
- Consultations are more appropriate for existing landscapes or small projects.
Full Landscape Design includes:
- Cost for a FULL DESIGN starts at $650 and includes a $150 voucher.
- Cost varies depending on the size of your yard, details and complexity of your design. Estimate will be given at initial appointment.
- Lot will be measured and drawn to scale, with a detailed drawing that can include conceptual hardscapes and other features for more accurate estimates.
- Will include up to 1 revision in original design cost. Additional revisions will incur an extra fee.
- Includes black and white plan view drawing. Hand colored will be additional cost.
- List of plants – both common and botanical names and will included required quantities.
- Follow-up appointment, at the nursery, to discuss possible revisions and final design.
- 10% off discount good for everything at the nursery except sod and services.
- $150 deposit payable when appointment is set. Balance of payment (cash or check) accepted upon completion on site.
- The $150 deposit will be exchanged for a non-refundable voucher of the same value to be used at Glover Nursery.
- A full design is a better choice if you plan to have your landscaping professionally installed or if there are many elements that you want included in your landscape.