We have a lot of people asking if we are still open these days, and yes, we are.
8am-5:45pm Monday through Saturday.
We realize a lot of businesses are temporarily closing or reducing hours. However, growing food and plants are a necessary parts of maintaining agriculture and creating food sources. As such, it makes us an essential business. Therefore, we made the decision to remain open with our regular business hours.
While things are shifting moment by moment in our community, the growing season holds steady and now is the time to start planting your garden to have bountiful harvests throughout the year. Gardening has proven therapeutic benefits for reducing stress which boosts immune systems. Plus, flowers make everyone happy. So, we are here to help make sure your crops get planted, your flowers bloom and your spirits stay high.
As we are an open-air space, for those wanting to utilize our garden center for the relaxation that comes from wandering around our grounds, we recommend the early hours of the day. Hours that tend to be slow are between 8-10am. Everything will be freshly sterilized so you can enjoy some of the healing benefits of nature without fear of contamination.
In order to keep you and our team healthy, we are:
– Strictly following all the CDC and Utah State guidelines for sanitation throughout the store.
– Implementing extra precautions to ensure our team and our customers are healthy and taken care of properly
– Regular sanitizing and cleaning protocols for all store surfaces, door handles, carts, bathroom, and shared surfaces.
– Custom built protective shields at cashier stands.
– Disinfecting items used during a sales transaction.
– Disinfecting all carts multiple times per day, as well as after each use.
– Posted reminders about social distancing protocols throughout the property.
If you are high risk and do not want to be exposed to the public in any way, the following services are available:
- Delivery. You can call in an order, we will select the best plants for you and arrange delivery during a specific time frame. Delivery fees depend on where you are based in the valley, details are available here: https://glovernursery.com/
- Curbside pick up. If what you need would fit in the trunk of your car, you can pre-order by either sending an email to [email protected] or call in an order over the phone at 801-562-5496. We’ll work with you to have it ready for pick up and you don’t have to get out of your car, we’ll just load it up.
For those interested in a landscape design or consultation, we can still provide these services for you. Our design team has created very strict protocols for their home visits to ensure you receive their usual high level of service but without any contact or need to be in your house. For more information, you can email [email protected].
In the meantime, we have 10 acres of open space, full of beautiful plants, ponds and fountains and a great team that are ready to help you create your own home oasis…which is needed more now than ever.
We are here to help.