We have a lot of people asking if we are still open these days, and yes, we are from 8am to 5:45pm Monday through Saturday.
Things are shifting moment by moment in our community but the growing season holds steady. Gardening has proven therapeutic benefits for reducing stress which boosts immune systems. Plus, flowers make everyone happy. So, we are here to help make sure your crops grow strong, your flowers bloom and your spirits stay high.
As we are an open-air space, for those wanting to utilize our garden center for the relaxation that comes from wandering around our grounds, we recommend the early hours of the day. Hours that tend to be slow are between 8-10am. Everything will be freshly sterilized so you can enjoy some of the healing benefits of nature without fear of contamination.
In order to keep you and our team healthy, we are:
– Strictly following all the CDC and Utah State guidelines for sanitation throughout the store.
– Implementing extra precautions to ensure our team and our customers are healthy and taken care of properly.
– Regular sanitizing and cleaning protocols for all store surfaces, door handles, carts, bathroom, and shared surfaces.
– Custom built protective shields at cashier stands.
– Disinfecting items used during a sales transaction.
– Disinfecting all carts after each use.
– Posted reminders about social distancing throughout the property.
– Masks and glove protocols for all employees.
– Sanitation stations set up at the entrance to each building.
– Limiting the number of people allowed into buildings to one person per transaction.
If you are high risk and do not want to be exposed to the public in any way, the following services and information resources are available:
- Plant Diagnosis. To maintain social distancing requirements and avoid unnecessary contact with phones changing hands, please submit a description of the problem and a photo of the plant here: https://glovernursery.com/plant-diagnosis/
- Plant Recommendation. To get some ideas for your garden, click through our plant catalog. You can filter by type, color, light needs, water needs, etc. Our inventory changes daily, but this is a great resource to get some ideas started for what might work in your yard. https://glovernursery.com/plant-catalog/
- Landscape Design or Consultation. Our design team has created very strict protocols for their home visits to ensure you receive their usual high level of service but without any contact or need to be in your house. More information and appointment requests can be made here: https://glovernursery.com/landscape-design/
- Bulk Information. Prices for bulk items along with a bulk calculator and order request form are available here: https://glovernursery.com/bulk-products/
- Delivery. We offer delivery for your order. Delivery fees depend on where you are based in the valley, details are available here: https://glovernursery.com/
In the meantime, we have 10 acres of open air space, full of beautiful plants, ponds and fountains and a great team that are ready to help you create your own home oasis…which is needed more now than ever.
If you have any questions or concerns send an email to [email protected], or message us on Facebook. Please note, we are experiencing extremely high email volumes, we will get back to you as quickly as we are able but there may be a delay. All inquiries are being processed in the order they are received. We thank you for your your patience and understanding as we all navigate this constantly changing time together.
We are here to help and we look forward to working with you.